- Design, develop and implementation of mobile technological solutions for clients.
- Ensure high quality by adhering to software engineering best practices.
- Perform code reviews and code audits.
- Work as a part of an agile team committing to delivering sprint work.
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure delivery of high quality products in a timely manner.
- 4-5 years of work experience which includes minimum 2 years in Xamarin.
- Excellent skills in OOD/OOP and adequate experience in applying design patterns.
- Knowledge in .NET architecture, frameworks.
- Experience in optimizing performance on a range of mobile devices.
- Knowledge in SOA, TDD, Mobile CI/CD.
- Proficiency in web 2.0 and internet technologies, Such as jQuery and Angular JS would be an added advantage
- Self- starter with excellent appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.