Gain immediate visibility across your entire organization with real-time dashboards and painless multi-entity consolidation
The QuickBooks alternative that consolidates multiple entities in minutes—no Excel required
With Sage Intacct you can automate the spectrum of consolidation activities, like currency conversions, inter-entity transactions, local tax reporting, and more all with a few clicks.
Watch our introductory video, Outgrowing QuickBooks’ Lack of Multi-entity, and see how our desktop and cloud-based alternative can:
- Consolidate multiple entities in just minutes
- Easily create and track transactions for all locations
- Manage different permissions, giving the right access to the right people
Get all the information you need, when you need it with real-time dashboards
As you grow, you need the right information in real time and in the right format. Something QuickBooks wasn’t built to manage. From the minute you log in to Sage Intacct, you will see the most up-to-date data so you can know what’s going on with your business.
When it comes to Sage Intacct’s easy-to-use real-time dashboards and custom reporting, Tania Zieja, CRO at Halloran Consulting Group, says, “The visibility we have through Sage Intacct is great. It’s helped us improve profitability and make faster, better decisions because at literally the click of a button, we can see what’s going on in the business.”
Learn how Halloran Consulting Group used Sage Intacct to :
- Increase project margins by 12 % through real-time insights
- Increase billable utilization from 50 % + to 68 %
- Reduce monthly close time from 20 days to 10
- Increase visibility and speed across Sage Intacct, Salesforce, Nexonia
Drive growth without bottlenecks with easy-to-manage automation from the best QuickBooks alternative
Don’t lose valuable time managing manual processes in QuickBooks that can be automated. With Sage Intacct, you can automate daily processes like revenue recognition, invoices and bills. Customers, like Tandem HR who saved 500 hours a year, can free up more time and keep the business flowing by taking advantage of automation in our alternative to QuickBooks.
But don’t just take our word for it. Tanya Yakhins, Controller at Tandem HR, says, “Sage Intacct has proven invaluable in giving us a single version of the truth, insightful and actionable, as opposed to financial data stuck in spreadsheets and different accounting software packages.”
Learn more on how Tandem HR:
- Saved 500 person-hours annually by eliminating workarounds
- Improved profitability through data-driven decision-making
- Increased EBITDA 194% over last two years
- Increased revenue by 150%
Accomplish more by providing the right information to your teams via user permissions
One way in which the constraints of QuickBooks become a stumbling block as you grow is with user permissions.
QuickBooks has “all or nothing” user permissions. Sage Intacct allows you to assign granular permissions giving people the right information they need and only that information.
Watch our introductory video on Outgrowing QuickBooks Security Issues and learn :
- The efficiency and security benefits of granular user permissions
- How the cloud benefits your day-to-day operations
- Security benefits of cloud and better user permissions