Systems Engineer – Microsoft Solutions
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, migration, management, and support of implementations.
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Demonstrate consultative capabilities by providing value added information to clients for connecting technology, security, and the business value of Office 365.
- Drive Office 365 security adoption and lead technical effort to enable Azure Information Protection.
- Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security and strategy discussions.
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
- Document system configurations, standards, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- External Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Recent Certifications Like AZ-100, AZ101, AZ-900, AZ-500 MS-500 would be an advantage.
- Sound skills in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Strong skills Active directory domain services are an advantage.
- Strong Skills on Windows Operating Systems and Core Services.
- At least four or more years of experience in systems support.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the below areas:
Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010
- Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 tenant
- Permissions (Tenant \ Security & Compliance Center \ Exchange Online)
- PowerShell scripting skills desired.
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery, and Compliance is a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient.
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills.