- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in ERP Support or implementation.
- Must be a dynamic and enterprising achiever who welcomes the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business, CIM or Information Technology.
- Experience in dealing with clients and end users.
- Mature and multitask (from generating hot leads to closing complex deals).
- Basic ERP software product knowledge (SAGE 300) and the ability to explain it to users in a lucid manner.
- Experience in similar roles and related industries would be advantageous.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions bases on the customer needs.
- Passionate in project implementation and customer service.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience of working in projects independently or part of a team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be deputed in Maldives