Business Development Executive – Fiji
- Continuously seeking new clients to improve market share by proactively being involved in the lead generation process.
- Promoting existing and new product sales as per the plan to existing clients and prospects in coordination with other relevant teams.
- Achieving monthly budgets and forecasts for revenue, profit and cash flow while maintaining optimum profitability on every sale.
- Actively supporting Products / Solutions launches and marketing-related activities.
- Contributing to the development and preparation of budgets and realistically forecasting sales opportunities.
- Identifying and fully understanding customer requirements to offer complete solutions.
- Maintaining courteous and professional communications with prospects and clients regularly.
- Carrying out business development activities to the defined standards in terms of timeliness and quality to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of all business development activities to the CRM and other Information systems.
- Maintaining trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, including complaints and conflict management.
- Proactively seeking market and product information by exploring all possible sources.
- Collecting and reporting information on competitor activities, trends in competitive products, services and markets.
- Contributing to the strategic marketing initiatives in coordination with the marketing team to convert identified opportunities into sales.
- Ensuring all set standards and procedures adhere to the best of your ability while understanding and being updated on policies and procedures related to your job role.
EDUCATION- CIM Qualified / MBA ongoing – CIMA / ACCA ongoing, Bachelors degree
EXPERIENCE – 3 to 5 years in sales and account management ( Previous ERP experience will be added advantage)