- Design, implement and develop IT policies and procedures.
- Provide IT related technical leadership to ensure smooth flow of business
- Manage and monitor systems, infrastructure and identify problematic areas and provide recommendation.
- Be accountable for data security, network security, backup systems.
- Responsible for IT related documentation.
- Train, guide and advise staff members on IT related queries
- Implement Value addition initiatives for process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- MSc in Information Technology is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar capacity
- Certified in Network & Microsoft Server Administration
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized, Multi-tasking & Energetic individual