FastTrack helps customers deploy Microsoft cloud solutions. Microsoft 365, Azure or Dynamics 365 subscribers are entitled to FastTrack at no additional cost within the span of the subscription.
Minimum 150 M365 Business Premium Licenses.
- New Licenses – USD 36,000
- Upgade from Business Basic- USD 31,500
- Upgrade from Business Standard- USD 18,000
CPORs For The Following Workloads.
Scope Delivered Under FastTrack
- Configure geo location boundaries and corporate IP blocks
- Create MFA Enforcement CA Policy and configure exceptions
- Create Security group for MFA Policy application
- Test MFA Enforcement policy
- Execute Transition plan from O365 MFA to CA based MFA
- Configure Legacy Auth Block Policy which applies to all cloud apps.
- Create Security group for Legacy Auth Block Policy application
- Test Legacy Auth block policy
- Configure Conditional Access policy to control access to O365 services based on enrollment status and device compliance status.
- Create Security group for MAM Policy application
- Test Mobile Devise Access Control Policies
- Configure Geo based restriction Policies by countries of operation
- Create Security groups for each Geo Location Policy Application
- Test Legacy Auth Block Policy
- Create Security group for users with MAM Policies
- Setup Intune device compliance profiles for iOS and Android
- Setup Intune Enrollment Policy
- Configure MAM Policies
- Restrict cut/copy/paste between O365 apps and personal apps.
- Restrict screen capture of organization data (Android only)
- Wipe company data if the device has not connected to the internet for a set amount of time. (optional)
Defender for Office 365
- Configure SPF, DKIM, DMARC
- Verify / configure EOP Anti-spam, Malware, and Phish Policies
- Discuss and finalize Policy configurations with LTL team
- Gather information for user/ domain impersonation protection
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Policy Configuration
- Anti-phishing Policy Configuration
- Safe Links Policy Configuration
- Safe Attachments Policy Configuration
- Safe Attachments for SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
- Validate best practices with Configuration analyzer
Microsoft Information Protection
- Business use case analysis and developing label structure and associated protection levels.
- Finalize the labeling/policy structure and document them.
- SCC Portal configurations.
- Creating Sensitivity Labels and Policies.
- Customize the policy application based on groups (groups must be created beforehand).
- Document classification practice and enforcement.
- Log Analytics.
- Creating an Azure Resource group and a Log Analytics Workspace.
- Configure and test AIP Log Analytics.
- User roll-out
- Deploy to test users
- Deploy to pilot users
- Provide SharePoint training to CUSTOMER IT team.
- Provide SharePoint admin Training to CUSTOMER IT Team.
- Create preliminary test sites and guide CUSTOMER IT team.
- Create pilot sites for users.
- Migrate the existing File Management systems to SharePoint (On-Prem file serve)
- Provide training on Microsoft Flows.
- Create basic flows for the CUSTOMER IT team.
Need more info? Our specialists can help.
Sri Lanka +94 115 569 999
Maldives +960 986 3112
Australia +61 404 155 491