- Requirement gathering and documentation.
- Working with internal and external resources, external vendors, to ensure all information is accurate
- Planning and organizing the Business Analysis activities
- Conducting Presentations and Demos
- Supporting the business with analysis activities and Presales
About the Ideal candidate
- 3rd Year students/Fresh Graduates with a degree specializing in Business/ IT / Business Information Systems /Networking/Security/Systems streams.
- Strong verbal and written communication & Presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify customers issues.
- Be up to date with new Microsoft Products.
- Identify customer Infrastructure.
- Enterprise level app deployments.
- Microsoft Product Deployments.
- Improve communication skills.
- Teamwork building.
- Engage in pre-sales discussions.
- Understanding pricing models of deployments.
- Learn about Microsoft Licensing.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft certified engineers.