- Ability to architect & design Microsoft Teams Calling Solutions, implementation and support
- Building user experiences that work great across multiple devices and browsers.
- Drive design, architecture of features and platform for Microsoft Teams voice and collaboration solutions.
- Deliver features at exceptional quality and drive availability, reliability, and adoption post-delivery.
- Play a pivotal role in Developing Product Portfolio and Services.
Candidate Profile- (Qualifications/Skills)
- 2+ years professional experience in a similar capacity
- BSc degree preferably in CS or related capacity is preferred
- Experience in implementing code level patterns
- Knowledge in Analog/SIP gateways as well as emerging technologies.
- Experience in Managing IP PBX System.
- VoIP/SIP/PSTN Technologies in Secure networks, and Wireless networks.
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of SIP trunks, voice PRI or have managed Cisco CUBE, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Lync or Cisco Unity.
- Knowledge on administrating Linux and Windows Systems in relation to Calling.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience driving efforts across product groups and business units
- Self-motivated leader who can create trust within the organization and work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Organized and results-focused in delivering favorable financial results