Key Job Responsibilities
- Ability to handle network level troubleshooting for performance level issues
- Ability to handle windows server level trouble shooting
- Database (SQL) level knowledge is advantageous
- SQL installations
- SQL Trouble shooting
- DB backup and restoration
- DB Sync (for DR)
- Experience in storage plan and handling malware protection, disaster recovery and data encryption
- Effectively implement changes to procedures that drive meeting SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Motivated to obtain and maintain certifications.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience or professional certification
- Experience – At least 2 years progressive IT experience with at least 3 years as a Systems administrator in DB / application in enterprise level environment.