- Install , configure & troubleshoot client system and devices.
- Installing & troubleshooting applications, managing the upgrades and patches.
- Configuring and troubleshooting servers and virtual servers.
- Monitoring and reporting security issues- cloud and premise .
- Dealing with wireless LAN,ISP issues.
- Responsible for server room security, client systems security and access controls.
- Responsible for IT devices purchase and repairs.
- Documentation & inventory management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related discipline certificate or Diploma in Hardware and Networking (HND).
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Systems Administration or similar role.
- Knowledge in Windows Systems.