Senior Systems Engineer specializing in Endpoint Management)
Consult, Design, implementation & support clients on primarily on Endpoint Management Solutions to meet their business needs.
- Provide expert level technical services & be the Technology Owner of the listed solutions
- Performs scopes of work, technical documentation, training as detailed in implementation plans assigned (system builds, test plans, documentation, training, etc.)
- Client consultation, recommending architectural designs/changes
- Creating and documenting best practices, policies and procedures.
- Timely delivery of customer service requests.
- Work with Project Managers to create & update project plans.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis as per the agreed project plan
- Expert in AD, SCCM, WSUS, Intune & CMG for Endpoint Management
- Significant experience in Windows server deployments & administration Windows automation tools.
- Significant experience in configuring Windows clustering, virtualization technologies. Significant experience with PowerShell automation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- experience in Azure virtual desktop will be added advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service focused and a high level of professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
- Degree or suitable qualification in IT
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience