Consult, Design, implementation & support clients on primarily on Endpoint Management Solutions to meet their business needs. Provide detailed and effective communication to internal and external customers Clearly and concisely articulate problems and solutions for issues to clients both over the phone, via e-mail and in person. Member of On-Call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support to critical systems and ensure availability objectives are met.
- Provide expert level technical services for tasks and projects with little supervision from Supervisors, Team Leads, and Technology Owners
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis as per the agree project plan
- Performs scopes of work, technical documentation, training as detailed in implementation plans assigned (system builds, test plans, documentation, training, etc.)
- Assist client consultation including assessing and recommending architectural designs/changes to client systems in response to performance issues, growth requirements, etc.
- Should be able to multitask
- Responds to all customers professionally and courteously and relays any customer questions or concerns to manager.
- Assist in creating and documenting policies and procedures.
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Review assigned service requests daily, following up and providing status updates to clients.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Works directly with Project Managers to update project plans and communicate project status.
- Minimum 3-5 years engineering experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service focused and a high level of professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Must have good time management skills and be able to meet rigid and urgent assignment schedules.
- Expert in AD, SCCM, WSUS, Expert in Microsoft Configuration Endpoint Manager – including System Center
- Expert in Microsoft Intune
- Expert in Windows Server Update Services
- Significant Experience in Microsoft Configuration Endpoint Manager – Operations Manager and Data Protection Manager
- Significant experience in the administration of the Windows operating system.
- Significant experience in Windows server deployments.
- Significant experience in Windows automation tools.
- Significant experience in configuring Windows clustering.
- Significant experience with virtualization technologies.
- Significant experience with PowerShell automation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and SQL Reporting Services.
- Significant Expert in operating system tuning.
- Working knowledge of backup clients (Backup Exec, Veeam, Commvault etc.…)
- Working knowledge of server hardware.