- Working closely with the sales team on Presale scopes, proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Presenting the tailor-made solution and scope to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or a related field of study.
- Strong knowledge of accounting process, business processes including operations and financials.
- Minimum3 years of ERP application/ ERP Business Analysis Experience – Sage X3, Sage 300, Infor, IFS, Oracle EBS, Netsuite, SAP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Acumatica
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications and presentation tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; SQL Server relational database concepts, Crystal Reports, Power BI and other Business Intelligence tools.
- Previous experience working within an ERP technical presales position will be a definite advantage.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.