Key Job Responsibilities
- Direct engineering / technical support level experience in backup and restore processes and technologies across a large enterprise that includes veeam, acronis, dell EMC or similar
- Ability to develop and refine procedures and processes to sustain the backup and recovery footprint including demonstrated ability to make recommendations to drive successful outcomes
- Experience in storage plan and handling malware protection, disaster recovery and data encryption
- Ability to implement best practices to drive business continuity, high availability, backup, data recovery and disaster recovery
- Effectively implement changes to procedures that drive meeting SLAs and KPIs.
- Motivated to obtain and maintain certifications.
- Ability to handle network-level troubleshooting for performance level issues
- Ability to handle windows server-level troubleshooting
- Database (SQL) level knowledge is advantageous
- SQL installations
- SQL Troubleshooting
- DB backup and restoration
- DB Sync (for DR)
Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience or professional certification
Experience – At least 2 years progressive IT experience with at least 3 years as a cyber-security practitioner / Data Architect within a DoD environment with analysis, design, implementation and support of enterprise complex applications.