The person applying will ideally have 3-5 years of experience working in a corporate with a separate marketing team. Looking for an individual to lead the marketing team with the following responsibilities.
- Working with various product teams, to set the marketing strategy for the business
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns with adopting to campaign performance
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures
- Overseeing/Managing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals
- Work closely with the HR department to plan and execute employee/internal marketing activities
- Handle all types of events (webinars, workshops, and summits – internal and joint) and be a subject matter expert.
- Be competent in systems used for events – Microsoft Teams – and contribute to the evaluation and optimization of these systems and tools.
- Manage and execute end-to-end events process to deliver the pre-defined event and organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop a keen understanding of target persona preferences and tailor strategies accordingly.
- Provide feedback and guidance to stakeholders to deliver best-in-class campaigns that cultivate engagement, brand awareness, and leads for the company and relevant products.
- Plan and organize campaigns with specific attention to the objectives, audience, and financial and time constraints.
- Effectively negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale campaigns to drive company profitability and optimize customer acquisition costs.
- Work within the defined budget and track expenses to ensure adherence to the campaign budget.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of campaigns, and provide fact-based, data-driven recommendations and feedback.
- Set, communicate, and maintain project timelines and priorities.
- Liaise and build relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) involved in event projects/campaigns.
- Be responsible for ordering and tracking campaign inventory including collateral and giveaways.
- Be up to date with the latest industry trends in virtual and in-person events that will help facilitate continuous improvement of event creativity and execution.
- Assist in evaluating new platforms, vendors, venues, etc. that enable improvements to existing event processes.
- Contribute to a high-performing, highly engaged, and highly curious team culture.
- Actively maintain the social media platforms of the company and track the performance
- Enhance the SEO tags, keywords and update them time-to-time
- Coordinate with vendors for staff/client/company merchandize
- 3-5 years of experience
- Marketing-related professional qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters would be an added advantage
- Google Digital Garage would be an added advantage
- Digital marketing certification would be an advantage