- Perform primary QA functions and ensure that all products are delivered with optimal quality.
- Prepare estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Support the development of project planning documents and estimates.
- Able to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
- Implement automation frameworks and automating functional test cases.
- Experience in using JIRA, Scrum Process, Gauge, and JMeter would be an added advantage.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of QA experience with 1-2 years of experience in a QA leadership position.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Quality Assurance and Software Engineering concepts.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be an outstanding player with a self-driven and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to carry out research and learn new technologies quickly.
- Creative/Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking.