IT Security Specialist – Description
IT Security Specialist is responsible for the overall IT security posture at ZILLIONe. He/she should take a holistic approach when securing the infrastructure from external and internal threats while taking in to consideration the business requirements and priorities of ZILLIONe.
- Monitor the IT infrastructure for security incidents, promptly investigate and remediate detected incidents. Identify root cause of incidents and propose/implement corrective actions.
- Design, implement, maintain & improve ZILLIONe IT infrastructure and cyber security plan.
- Coordinate with all business units within ZILLIONe to ensure IT security requirements are identified and controls are implemented and operated.
- Research, evaluate & recommend to the senior management security tools and enhancements to improve security resilience.
- Develop and implement security standards and best practices.
- Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed.
- Cloud and on-premises infrastructure security
- Knowledge in networking, VPNs, firewalls, edge security solutions, end point security solutions and Active Directory
- Completion of CEH stage 1 / 2 is a must