- Executing the talent acquisition process, advertising open positions, coordinating interviews (internal/external) with the hiring managers.
- Carrying out the on boarding process for new employees
- Carrying out the employee recognition and rewarding programs, engagement events and company events
- Coordinating employee benefits administration
- Supporting the HR team with ongoing projects and special tasks
- Maintaining employee personal files, other service records and Employee Information Management (EIM) system.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing, record keeping, creating requested reports/ trackers/templates etc.
- Partly/Fully qualified in a professional Human Resource Management qualification from a recognized institute
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resource processes
- Basic understanding of Human Resource functions
- Strong communication skills in both English & Sinhala language
- Ability to communicate effectively via email
- Well conversant in MS office
- Age below 25/Female