ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ultimately, as a Graphics & Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
- Video creation for social media, events, and Website. Online advertising videos, promotional video content featuring new and existing product features
- Create attractive testimonial videos (Record Video/Audio if necessary)
- Static graphic design for thumbnails, banners, social media posts, etc.
- Extensive video editing experience (Adobe Suite)
- Design experience for online and printed contents (Adobe Suite)
- Deep understanding of how content works on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other relevant online and offline channels such as Promotions/Events and Launches
- A sincere passion for graphic design and brand building
- Think creatively and develop excellent design concepts, graphics, layouts, and promotional ideas
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Think creatively to produce fresh insights, concepts, and themes design.
- Experience on motion animations are welcome
- Report/Work with the marketing team
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Multimedia/Design/Video Editing from a recognized university