EMAIL YOUR CV’S TO email@example.com
- Develop healthy relationships with customer stakeholders by continuously engaging with them.
- Ensuring all customer engagements are conducted professionally, ethically, and transparently.
- Act as a customer advocate by being the voice of the customer in all internal business engagements.
- Have a constant awareness of a customer’s business strategy and improve its effectiveness through digital transformation.
- Build trust and create relationships among champions and key Executives within each account.
- Become an expert in our deployed solutions and educate customers on the optimal utilization of the same.
- Assist our customers in using our solutions to achieve timely and accurate deliverables.
- Promoting the value of our solutions and services with brand image through enhanced customer experience.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues & continue delighting them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all customer success initiatives.
- Ensuring all set standards and procedures adhered to the best of the ability while understanding and being updated on policies and procedures related to your job role.
- Prior experience in a similar role, 3+ years’ experience in enterprise customer service would be a definite advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management and fully /part qualified in CIMA, ACCA, CIM.
- A results-driven attitude, a bias for learning and sharing, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapid changing environment.
- Leadership skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement effective strategies, processes, and systems.