- Required to identify business trends, forecast demand and share information with teams head
- Identify the value of potential customers/clients and increase their value to leverage more business/revenue
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meet potential clients and build a solid rapport
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Interact with internal teams with good relationships and coordinating client requests.
- Proven track record of 2-3 years of Business Development / Sales in ICT preferably Business Application sector (ERP,CRM)
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications would be an added advantage.
- Full or part qualification in CIM, SLIM, CIMA, or any other similar professional qualification or a Bachelor Degree on Business Management or similar.
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills, In-depth sales handling knowledge and overseas exposure.
- Excellent oral and written communication.