Business Development Executive – Maldives
- Participate in pricing the solution/ service.
- Required to identify business trends, forecast demand and provide information to team head to prepare the annual sales budget.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate with your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline to opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing maintaining , and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Work with internal teams with good relationship and coordinating client requests frequently need to travel to overseas for business meetings.
- Proven track record around 3-4 years as business Development Executive in ICT preferably ERP Sector.
- Full or Part qualification in CIM, SLIM, CIMA or any other similar professional qualification.
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills, In-depth of sales process overseas exposure.
- Excellent oral and written communications.