- Continuously seeking new clients to improve market share by proactively involving in lead generation process.
- Promoting existing and new product sales as per the plan to existing clients and prospects in coordination with other relevant teams.
- Achieving monthly budgets and forecasts for revenue, profit and cash flow while maintaining optimum profitability on every sale.
- Maintain highest level of satisfaction throughout the customer engagement process.
- identify business trends, forecast demand, and gather new opportunities. (Market Intelligence)
- Continuously improve knowledge in assigned solutions, and enhanced competencies related to account management and business development.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Business Management / CIM / SLIM / CIMA.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Microsoft Sales / Technology Sales.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications Would be an Added Advantage.
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills, in depth of sales process overseas exposure.
- Excellent oral and written communication.