- Locate and propose business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Hold full responsibility for implementing HRM solutions and post-implementation customer service.
- Translate and model client’s business requirements in liaison with developers.
- Derive strategies to develop growth on overseas market share.
- Timely and successful delivery of HRM solutions according to customer requirements.
- Take ownership to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to be based in Maldives.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in ERP and HRM software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent professional qualification.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, Crystal reports, or related software.
- Experience in dealing with clients and end-users.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.