Business Development Manager
An experienced product manager responsible for execution of sales in line with set revenue targets for the company. Drives sales for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) accounts to reach and exceed quota.
- Find business opportunities by Identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Product selling by developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions, as well as work on new opportunities and drive profits & service improvement.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Present high-level product and solution presentations to clients.
- Keep up to date on technical know-how and benchmark state of the art practices.
- Graduate of any three year Marketing / Communications / Information Technology/ Finance or equivalent MBA preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in solution selling of ERP. Preferably SAGE300 and SAGE X3.
- Solid references from previous employers is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.