Associate Technical Consultant – ERP
- Development, customization and integration of ERP using SDK.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering error-free software.
- Follow the established development standards and service delivery requirements.
- Installation, configuration, process customizations, report customizations, and other related implementation of technical consultants’ functions.
- Record and/or maintain technical project documentation on the software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (focusing on Software Development) or a related field of study.
- Hands-on experience in HTML5 application development, .net & Angular 6 and should be enthusiastic to learn new development languages (4GL).
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and generic business processes.
- Good knowledge in C sharp programming language.
- Hands on experience in writing & developing ABSL scripts/actions/screen – elements.
- Good experience in Personalization & UI Adaptation & HTML Mashups.
- Knowledge in developing/extending different screen layouts OWL(Object Work List), QAF(Quick Activity Floorplan), OIF(Object Instance Floorplan), Factsheets, OVS(Object Value Selector).
- Hands-on experience in integrating into third-party systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical role.
- Having prior experience in SAP Business By Design Technical knowledge will be a definitive advantage.