- Undertake projects and work independently with clients and technical and implementation teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and monitor and report progress to stakeholders.
- Define and identify scope of work and create project plans with resource management.
- Define project milestones, follow-ups, and project escalations with project stakeholders. Identify recovery and fast track process to mitigate deviations and delays.
- Manage periodical client reviews and update project progress with all stakeholders.
- Should be able to identify the gaps and define required processes to mitigate any business risks.
- Should be able to handle pressure and manage client expectations.
- Implement and manage project best practices and contribute towards the organizational goals.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Possess CAPM/PMP certification will be advantageous.
- Minimum experience in of 2 to 3 years within a similar industry.
- Previous experience in Agile environment will be an advantage.