- Manage multiple Business Application projects under Microsoft D365 Suite (ERP/CRM).
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within defined scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and client side resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinate internally to develop project plans and track progress.
- Conduct Kick off meetings, weekly project reviews, Steer co reviews and closure reviews with all stakeholders.
- Escalate internal and client side delays and perform delay mitigation actions.
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Daily and weekly internal status reporting, conduction of weekly reviews internally.
- Update internal systems and records
- Follow-up with clients on milestones and confirmations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills in English and Sinhala
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Ability to conduct reviews and meetings independently
- Process improvement
- Willing to work stretched hours and weekends if required.
- Self-motivated and ability to manage stress
- Level 7 , Bachelor’s degree in Business management, operations or IT
- PMP or ITIL certification is a plus point
- At least 2 years of experience specifically in project management.
- Minimum two years of Experience in IT related projects
- Experience in ERP/CRP related projects will be an added advantage