Associate Project Manager
• Manage multiple and diversified projects in a pressured environment.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within defined scope.
• Coordinate internal resources and client side resources for flawless execution of projects.
• Coordinate internally to develop project plans and track progress.
• Conduct Kick-off meetings, weekly project reviews, Steer co reviews and closure reviews with all stakeholders.
• Escalate internal and client-side delays and perform delay mitigation actions.
• Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Daily and weekly internal status reporting, conduction of weekly reviews internally.
• Update internal systems and records
• Follow-up with clients on milestones and confirmations.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills in English and Sinhala
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products
• Ability to conduct reviews and meetings independently
• Process improvement
• Willing to work stretched hours and weekends if required.
• Self-motivated and ability to manage stress
• Level 7, Bachelor’s degree in Business management, operations, or IT
• PMP certification is a plus point
• At least 3 years of experience specifically in project management.
• Minimum two years of Experience in IT-related projects
• Experience in ERP will be an added advantage